Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I actually pull from the right!

Well, I am glad that my sense of fashion has been broken down to it's simplest forms by my personal designer wife, but she failed to get the directions correct. The shirts on the right are next in the rotation, not the left. The shirt is the big factor in determining the outfit. Everything else from there (tie, pants, socks and shoes) have to go with the shirt. I am proud to say that I only own 2 white dress shirts, and the rest have color, pattern or something. You can't get dressed up for work every day without being somewhat excited in what you are going to wear.

It's hump day and I am just getting ready to hit the road again this week. Houston and Dallas get my attention over the weekend and then I am home on Sunday to run 8 miles! If you haven't heard, Mandy and I are running the Country Music Half-Marathon in Nashville, TN. It's on April 26th. Of all of the music genre races I agree to join... Actually, I think it might be more entertaining for me to run in the Broadway Musicals Half-Marathon, if there is such a thing. Oh well, I am not complaining and we will have a great time running to the beat of some twangy band...

Oh, and in case you have been sleeping under a rock today, Tom Crean was named the head basketball coach at Indiana University (my other basketball love besides Butler). I don't know how they did it, but IU found a way to get a good coach to agree to come to a sinking ship. I actually think he can bail water fast enough to get it turned around. And with the way Butler is recruiting and Purdue is playing, the next decade of hoops in this state should be awesome. I'm sure I'll ramble on about that later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the world of blogging! i look forward to seeing both sides of this blog...and espcecially recaps of lake weekends!