Sunday, February 15, 2009

hearts, rainbows and unicorns

Will, you are a tough act to follow! I am so hesitant to top this sweet Valentines Day post so I am going to keep mine short.
We had a great 10th (gads!) Valentines Day, which started with some delish Apple Strudel Pancakes cut into heart shapes of course, and a long walk with our Gracie, who also snuck a pancake or two herself. We had an early (3:45) "dinner" at St. Elmo's where we pigged out on the incredible cuisine (ahi tuna, filet, shrimp cocktail, king crab macaroni and cheese, Goose Island....) to the point where I wondered if I could swallow another sip of water without one of my pants buttons popping off and nailing Will between the eyes (albeit a hilarious visual). After, we saw Coraline in 3D. The glasses have a come a long way and were surprisingly comfy and cute. The movie was beautifully done, perfectly creepy and a true treat to watch. Check it out...with someone you love.

No comments: