Monday, June 9, 2008

Summertime

Will and I had a great weekend. We managed to cram in tons of fun stuff, and we both have the sunburn to prove it. Ouch. Mr. Will is playing in the Butler Golf Outing today (rough), and I'm getting a chance to catch up a the office (finally). Indiana summer is in full swing-- it's hot, sticky and humid, and the agency is starting to quiet down a bit with summer breakers out. Only four more weeks until my supervisor is back and I can take a vacation too!

Last week, we took a long walk up the Monon over the White River, and veered off to stroll the gardens at the Art Center and get Gracie extra muddy. We found a fun sculpture there called Twisted House, which Grace and I explored (left).

Hoping to get home in time for some more exploring this afternoon....

No comments: