Thursday, September 18, 2008

Last Post from Lion's Den

Today is my last post from the big red office. It's so difficult to leave something you love and a place you've been so happy. A friend of mine recently put it so well, though. You know it's the right thing when you make the tough decision to leave something you LOVE, because you're not running from anything; not taking the first thing that comes your way because you're desperate to get out. So true, and in my case, much the opposite. I can't believe that almost three years ago, I met my friend Ashley in the lobby (still remember what she was wearing), and met some of the people that would mold and shape the next three years of my life for the first time.
I couldn't be happier or feel more grateful for the opportunity that has come my way. The timing was incredible, and it lets me know that God is working hard on my life, and taking his hand and trusting him blindly brings me incredible peace, amidst my feeling sad.
Here's to a brave new chapter and all that there is in store.

No comments: